Rose Petal Vodka
A quick and beautiful Summer vodka.
Serves : 1L
Prep : 5 minutes
Cook : 36-48 hours
- Rose petals
- 2 x 1L glass bottles or 1 x 1L jar
- Take a good double handful of well scented, fresh rose petals and gently push them into a clean 1L glass bottle or jar. (Don’t use your ‘final storage’ bottle when infusing the vodka as it’s near on impossible to remove the petals through the bottle neck!)
- Using a funnel, pour 750ml of your chosen vodka into the bottle/jar along with the petals and allow to infuse for 36-48hrs.
- Strain through a fine sieve/muslin into your second bottle or back into your empty jar.
- Repeat the process with a fresh batch of rose petals to enhance the flavour (optional).
Add a little sugar in your glass before pouring over your vodka if you have a sweet tooth!