Beech Leaf Noyau
One of the earliest British liquers and fairly quick from preperation to drinking.
Serves : 1+
Prep : 20 minutes
Cook : 3 weeks
- Young, tender, translucent beech leaves, enough to fill two empty 1litre bottles.
- 1 Bottle of gin
- 2 full cups of Brandy (and a splash more!)
- 400g Sugar dissolved in 2 cups of warm water
- 2 empty, sterile 1litre bottles
- Fill the empty bottles with the Beech leaves and divide the gin between the two.
- Leave somewhere dark for three weeks.
- After three weeks, strain the liquid and add the brandy and sugar water, refill the bottles, chill and enjoy.